GIVING YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN A HEAD START ON LIFE
HELP US GROW AND IMPROVE
For more than six decades, Sea Cadets has given thousands of young men and women a head start on life by giving them skills, knowledge and confidence.
Our rigorous “Sea Cadet Experience” teaches cadets to think on their feet, work as a team, and live a life dedicated to cultivating values of honor, respect, commitment, and service.
- Helps us reach more young people across the nation.
- Sponsors valuable hands-on training for cadets.
- Supports units in less well-resourced areas.
- Helps us provide up to date STEM opportunities.
- Achieve our mission to build leaders of character.
Donation by mail
Mail your check or credit card information with this form to:
US Naval Sea Cadet Corps
ATTN: Development Director
2300 Wilson Blvd., Suite 200
Arlington, VA 22201
The Sea Cadets Leadership Society recognizes donors who give $1,000 or more in a year. Click the logo to learn more.
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
You may also:
– Give via wire transfer
– Donate stocks & traded securities
– Include Sea Cadets in your estate planning
To explore these options, please email:
You will receive a hardcopy of our Seafarer magazine if you give more than $25 annually. The Naval Sea Cadet Corps is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
The mission of the United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps is to build leaders of character by imbuing in our cadets the highest ideals of honor, respect, commitment, and service.
© 2023 Naval Sea Cadet Corps, TM & ® 36 USC 154106
The U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, EIN 52-0808385